Get In Touch
Sydney, New South Wales,
Frequently Asked Questions!
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment invoice will be automatically generated to your BoostedIntl.com account for your order.
Boosted International use Sendle as our postage/Courier provider for custom products manufactured in-house. For items with no lead-time, your order will generally be packaged and dispatched within 1-2 days of ordering. Postage times are below:
Sydney: 2 business days
NSW: 2 –4 business days
ACT: 4-5 business days
VIC: 4-5 business days
SA: 4-5 business days
QLD: 4-5business days
NT: 4-5 business days
The delivery time for international sends can vary depending on the destination: from 4-6 days for countries near Australia, and up to 15 days for countries further away.
Whether you need a one-off test part, low-volume prototype order, or 100 custom pieces, Boosted International has you covered for your source of custom parts!
To make an order for a custom part, contact us on our facebook page and we will work together with you to create something specific to your specifications.
As we operate within an extremely specialised market we strongly recommend that you consider your purchase carefully, as a number of our items are custom made to order, shipped in to customer specification and may come with charges to return them. If for whatever reason you do change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it is unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 7 days after delivery. A 35% Re-stock fee applies plus the shipping fee of the product and the booking returned to us.
T&C for surface quality when printing.
- Parts are manufactured using high quality ABS with an industrial FDM printer. Naturally, there is a light layer line finish. Parts are provided in raw print finish, however a smooth matte/gloss finish can easily be obtained by light sanding a hifill topcoat.
- Cluster mount range: the parts are FDM printed and front face and corners are sanded, smoothened and painted to create a smooth finish. As it is not an injection moulded part, the finish may have inconsistencies or slight layer lines however will be smoothened out as much as resonably possible. A refund or replacement will be offered for damaged cluster (broken tabs, damaged in transit, etc) or if they do not fit correctly. The buyer will be required to pay for return postage of the cluster mount prior to the refund being processed.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase if:
- You return your product without proof of purchase.
- The products have been, used/ or any bolting points have been fixed to a surface or the products are damaged.
- The goods were a special order and/or made to your specification.
- The Products were not originally purchased from us.
- The Products was deemed defective without proof of professional installation.
- The Products were damaged in freight and insurance was not purchased.
- A holding deposit was left for a specific product or order.
- Please note all our items are wrapped up in bubble wrap and shipped out with a hard reinforced cardboard box however sometimes freight damage does occur due to freight Companies. We will not be responsible for any freight damage that occurs during transportation we highly recommend the buyer purchases freight insurance. Please contact us if you wish to purchase freight insurance with your order.
Short answer: Yes.
Longer answer: We can ship pretty much anywhere, , but the customer is responsible for customs clearing/duties, and local taxation. International shipments may be subject to customs processing and additional charges, customs policies vary from country to country, therefore you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays in arrival. If you can normally order product from the U.S. and have it shipped to you, then you can order from BoostedIntl. in the same manner.
Our team at Boosted International specialise in custom CAD design and modelling.
Our range of custom plastics arecurrently produced using high quality FDM printing and post processed.